Friday, November 30, 2012

Dear Mike,



Today is your birthday. And since you're kind of an intrinsic part of our lives, I figured I'd put up a couple of pictures that show how much we love you.

You're comforting.

You're funny.
And because I love you more than anyone else in this family, I thought I'd put these up for you. Behold! Feast your eyes!!!

A note to our readers:



If you're under 18, you should look away.



If you have any self-respect, you'll stop right now.



You're all a bunch of sickos.











Basically, the kids compared to me are love-amateurs. Happy birthday!

3 comments:

bob said...

oh my goodness! i am now going to have some nightmares! why oh WHY didn't i look away?!?!?!

ML said...

You're a model of womanly confidence honey!

Shan and Cam said...

Seriously Mallory, you're hilarious! Happy birthday Mike and we miss you guys!!