My friend Aimee posted this on Pinterest and I just saw it and figured, why not?
December 1st: Your view today.
I'll be honest, this first one is kind of cheating. It's not exactly a "view" like you're thinking, but it is one of the first things I saw this morning, so I'll count it. And it's a great symbol of what today is: Mike's birthday! He told me a few days ago he was having a hard time deciding between pistachio cheesecake (which was supposed to fix the indecision problem!) and the fruit pizza I made this summer.
"But, I think we'll just make fruit pizza my Father's Day tradition."
Hey, at least he makes it easy.
But then last night he said, "Ya know, I just keep thinking about that fruit pizza, and I think I want it for breakfast." Good thing I bought that extra package of cream cheese yesterday, just in case.
2 comments:
Yummy view! Happy Birthday Mike!
Now that looks really good! Stopping by from the challenge.
Post a Comment