The Finn man officially turns 6 months tomorrow! He had a check-up last Wednesday with his new doctor, who, by the way, I really like (thanks, Dad, for the recommendation). He's a bit of a light-weight, but don't be fooled: his brain should be big enough to outsmart Sherlock Holmes, not to mention some jock bully.
Height: 39th percentile
Weight: 13th percentile (he's just a little guy)
Head Circumference: 98th percentile
Let's hear it: "Heeed! Pants! Now!" Mike is so excited. I can only hope his hair comes in red.
He also had some shots, the poor little tyke. Here he is after I nursed him, making himself feel better with a blanket and his fingers.
| Awwwwwww |
And here he is with Dad on our walk last night. He was so happy!

4 comments:
Pretty sure that first picture is to die for! He is so stinkin' cute! I cannot believe he is 6 months already, I feel like you just barely had him. I feel like that first year goes by sooo fast! He's a cutie guys!
I know what you mean, Kristin! It does fly by. It's hard to remember he's already 6 months for me too.
What a cute, happy guy! I miss him so much and would love to give him snuggles. It's sad to think he'll be walking before I see him again...boo hoo.
Oh my goodness! What a little sweetie! He is sooo cute--I wish I had him here right now!
Post a Comment