Thursday, December 6, 2012

Joys

So I'm skipping a bit here and there on this Christmas photo thing. Partly because I'm just not going to get around to posting every single day, and partly because some of them I think are a little dumb. For example: "Favorite Christmas Movie." (That was Dec. 2.) I can tell you that: probably The Muppet Christmas Carol, but there are others that tend to fight for my attention, depending on the year. I don't know though, maybe I'm just not artistic enough to think up some adorable way to photograph that. (Actually, I know I'm not. But that's really okay with me.)

These photos are for the 3rd and 4th--"Red" and "Joy." Here they are in one sweet little package:



It's so fun to see the kids getting to the point where they can really play together. Madie is slowly (sloooowly) learning that some things that seem painless to her are torturous to Finn, and Finn is responding more and more to Madie's antics as he gets older. My red afghan was a gift from my Grammy Haskins from about 15 years ago or so. I love it. In fact, I'm wrapped in it now!

One little tid bit of information that has nothing to do with the photo prompt: that sweater Finnegan has on? Mike's. ****Awwwwww!**** It says it's a 12-month. Yeah...not gonna be happenin' in June, I'll tell ya.

Monday was so nice I called Mike to ask him on a lunch date with the kids and me. We picked him up from work and drove a mile or two down the road and hopped on the trail next to it. We only had about a half hour before Mike had to be back at the lab, so we kept it short, but it was nice to see him and good to get out.



1 comment:

ML said...

I love this, especially that first picture. Thanks for posting!