"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with." - Mark Twain
Move to AZ and you won't have to deal with it! Okay - you totally set yourself up for that one!
I'm completely with you on this!
I keep telling him it wouldn't make a difference--Finn wasn't sleeping well before the change anyway!
hehe this made me laugh because I think the same thing. Reese has been up at 4:30 since changing time. I think Ben and I are moving to Arizona or Hawaii.
Well then you should be glad it's over for another year. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Move to AZ and you won't have to deal with it! Okay - you totally set yourself up for that one!
I'm completely with you on this!
I keep telling him it wouldn't make a difference--Finn wasn't sleeping well before the change anyway!
hehe this made me laugh because I think the same thing. Reese has been up at 4:30 since changing time. I think Ben and I are moving to Arizona or Hawaii.
Well then you should be glad it's over for another year. :)
Post a Comment