Five things I never imagined in my wildest dreams I would be saying:
1. "You can cut the paper with your scissors if you promise not to put them up your nose again."
2. "Did you bite on this glowstick?"
3. "Please, only spit on people who want to be spit on." (Side note: supposedly there are people who want to be spit on.)
4. "Don't spit when you're angry. Spitting during the spitting game is one thing, but spitting because you're angry is not okay."
5. "Please, don't stick your head in the wheel well."
What's your craziest sentence?
1. "You can cut the paper with your scissors if you promise not to put them up your nose again."
2. "Did you bite on this glowstick?"
3. "Please, only spit on people who want to be spit on." (Side note: supposedly there are people who want to be spit on.)
4. "Don't spit when you're angry. Spitting during the spitting game is one thing, but spitting because you're angry is not okay."
5. "Please, don't stick your head in the wheel well."
What's your craziest sentence?
4 comments:
1) Hilarious.
2) What were you doing up at 4 AM?
LOVE IT!
I think you know my craziest sentence and frankly I don't think that little colloquialism would play well to the general public!
Craziest sentence heard? During the movie "Willow," my daughter Brynn says, "Dad, that monster's not sharing that man." The two heads on a dragon were fighting over the corpse of a troll.
Craziest sentence said? "What the %$## kind of family is this when I look at this floor and think, 'I sure hope that was vomit.'"
Post a Comment