Sorry about not having pictures, etc., up for a while. We've been having problems uploading pictures since we've been here in Utah. Tonight we took a video of Madie and I wanted to try to put it up. Now, of course, everything uploads fine! In fact, I think this is the quickest I've ever gotten a video to upload. Good grief.
Anyway, I thought I should include this picture now that we have it, to prove that Mike also graduated! YAY! Now we just need to find jobs that make our degrees matter.

Here is Madie learning to stand. Hahaha! We have pictures of her actually upright, but her face in this one was so priceless, I couldn't help laughing!
We got this one this morning. Mike handed her over so he could do something real quick, and I was going to make her a bottle for when he got back. I set her down on the couch and she burst into tears. (She had just woken up.) She had calmed down at this point, but these two big tears were just perfectly placed below each eye. Sooooo pathetic.
This first video is of Madie laughing. She actually giggles now, not just screams for joy, though she still does that too.
The second video is of Madie learning about new foods. She is very open to things like this. :) I just hope now that she's tasted fruit, she'll keep drinking formula and cereal.
8 comments:
It's fun to watch the videos of Madie when my younger kids are around. They love to watch her over and over and over again. She IS fun to watch. :-)
What cute videos! I love those giggles. It is so much fun when they actually start laughing at things. She is getting so big so quick. How's Utah?
That is so cute! How fun she is for you! Good luck finding jobs to make those degrees worthwhile! And thanks for sharing the videos. They are great!
Those are big tears for such a little girl! Thanks for the pics and videos, I love it!
Utah is great, we are loving it here. Just need to find a job!
The little baby giggles are so much fun! I can see that she was in a bit of a snit. The giggles are given pretty grudgingly, which is almost cuter than when they aren't.
Your baby is so adorable! And so fun to watch! :)
Post a Comment