Here's picture of the Salt Lake Temple taken in the courtyard of the Church Office Building. It was from our family outing a couple of weeks ago, but Mike didn't include it in the post. He's so modest! I think he's really got an eye for this kind of thing, and it keeps getting better!
And here is a great video to show she has already adopted her parents' sense of humor. This cracks me up! It's almost as good as hearing her giggling in the back of the car for no apparent reason. All we can figure is she was laughing at Cow (her best friend, for those of you who don't know) because I had hung her by her ring to the handle of the car seat. It's the first time we've ever done it (except for when she was a couple of months old, but she couldn't see it very well because it was too high above her head) so that's the only thing we can think of. It was so cute!
6 comments:
So cute! I remember well those early baby laughs. And the photo is great, Mike!ponati
So how did the "word verification" get into my comment??? ponati?!?
My kids want to watch the video of Madie over and over again. So funny!
I love the gargled screech at the end. Hahahaha! Oh my, that is so funny! I agree with your kids Joey, I could watch it over and over too!
That is so adorable! What a cute, happy baby.
Way too cute!
Post a Comment