Today, we learned the correct posture and hand positions and a basic American style waltz. (I'm not sure what the difference is, they just had "International," "Latin," and "American.") We also learned to do it with the quarter turn and the reverse turn.
Then Madie woke up.
We both had a lot of fun with it. I think it'll be great learning to ballroom dance! I've always thought it was so beautiful. The best part is, I don't have to drag my husband kicking and screaming through it. He's eager to learn!
4 comments:
good for you! i enjoyed my basic dance class that i took on campus.
And they wear the most beautiful dresses--maybe you can get one of those!
post the link to the website I would love to look it up.
It's on there, the old font colors just didn't show it very well. You can probably see it now. Where I have "this"
Post a Comment