I have had the same hairbrush for years. Many years. In fact, I believe I got it before moving away from home--which was six years ago. My first year away, I moved ten times. I've flown across the world three times and across the country countless ones. I've held eight different jobs; I've learned to drive a stick; I've gotten married and had a kid; I've been through numerous haircuts; I've ended one blog and started another, and another, and another, and joined a friend on another; I've read multiple books, some of which have changed the way I view the world; I've made a plethora of acquaintances, some of which have come on as full-time friends. Through all of this, I have had the same hairbrush. It's seen a lot, and never been left behind.
Yesterday that hairbrush came to a watery end in the depths of a murky porcelain pool.
The culprit:
5 comments:
Love it! Sorry to hear about your hairbrush. Come to think of it, I have had the same hairbrush with me for the past 8 years...I don't know what I would do without it. Hope you find a good replacement! :o)
Ah yes...there is justice in the world after all.
man! if i could click LOVE on this post i would! instead i will just say (in my best 13-year-old-stuck-in-text-lingo imitation) "LOL!!"
Tragedy! I am so sorry for your loss. When are funeral services being held? Should I bring cupcakes?
Hahahaha, perfect picture!
Post a Comment