"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with." - Mark Twain
this is just to say, wcw
Big Head-Nod.I'm impressed considering it's not really modeled after it at all, except in apology and idea. And I guess the type of poem it is.
i'm guilty of such a "crime". we like lemon glaze on our lemon bars instead of powdered sugar. just use powdered sugar and lemon juice to make it.
I don't know the poem, but they were so yummy. I would have done the same thing if you weren't around. Thanks for letting us stay at your house.
I posted that from the wrong blog, that was from me Shannon not some psycho.
Haha, I realized that Shannon. Thanks!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
this is just to say, wcw
Big Head-Nod.
I'm impressed considering it's not really modeled after it at all, except in apology and idea. And I guess the type of poem it is.
i'm guilty of such a "crime". we like lemon glaze on our lemon bars instead of powdered sugar. just use powdered sugar and lemon juice to make it.
I don't know the poem, but they were so yummy. I would have done the same thing if you weren't around. Thanks for letting us stay at your house.
I posted that from the wrong blog, that was from me Shannon not some psycho.
Haha, I realized that Shannon. Thanks!
Post a Comment