We went to Half-Moon Bay last Friday. It was a beautiful overcast and 60 degrees outside. Many might think I was being sarcastic when I described that as a beautiful day, but I'm being 100% serious. Since being away from the coast I have missed the fog and overcast so much! It is nostalgic being able to breathe the same smells and ocean air I grew up near. Half-Moon Bay itself is a very small town that doesn't have a whole lot going on. But it did have a fun little downtown area with a bakery. We of course HAD to stop in and grab a canoli and a creamhorn.
Madie is such a good travel buddy! She is so good for longer car rides and has a very flexible schedule. She loved to watch the dogs run around on the beach and watch the waves crash onto shore. And of course, she loved the filling of the canoli.
Pigeon Point Lighthouse, just a little south of Half-Moon Bay. I guess it's one of the largest lighthouses on the west coast.
1 comment:
Mmmmm Canoli's are quite possibly one of the most delicious things in the world. I want one!
Post a Comment