We were really struggling with what we should do for Memorial Day, and Memorial Day weekend in general. I had a four day weekend, which was great! But we didn't want to go anywhere too touristy, because it seems like EVERYONE goes camping, to the beach, national parks, etc. We didn't want to battle the crowds, can you blame us? So it worked out well, because we took it easy on Friday, my brother BJ and his wife Shannon came to visit on Saturday, and we ended up going on an outing on Monday.
Madie warmed right up to Shannon! She was really calm and snuggled right up to her.
We ended up going to Point Reyes National Seashore for our outing, which is just north of San Francisco and is ran by the National Parks service.
Point Reyes is most famous for this light house. It's perched on a cliff that overlooks the Pacific. They say that you can see whales migrating at certain times of the year. It's a really cool light house because they let you go in each of the buildings and see what it took to keep it running. The weather was fairly treacherous, with winds and fog. But Madie loved it!
4 comments:
I absolutely love the lighthouse pictures!
Cute pic of Mad and Shannon. It is so great to have family visit. You guys are doing so much, that is awesome.
I know, Ang! That first lighthouse pic is beautiful. He's pretty good.
I couldn't believe how quickly she snuggled up to Shannon and how she clung to her. I have never seen her do it with anyone!
Yeah, we have other lighthouse pics, it pretty much takes it's own pictures.
Post a Comment