"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with." - Mark Twain
HAHAHAHA! It's so sad, yet so adorable! Poor Madie!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha. What a sad day. I love that you were clever enough to get that on video Mal. Sooo cute. Love the Cali pictures. We are planning a trip in August. Maybe we can meet up?
It depends on when in August. We'll probably be leaving between early and mid-August. I wish we could though!
sterling came over to see what the problem was. he wanted to watch it again too. poor girl, but it is nice to have it on video.
So pi-ti-ful :( Poor little babykins.
that is sooooo sad! She sure is getting big!
Food keeps me happy, too. :-) I hope you had a great Mother's Day, Mallory!
That's hilarious! Of course, if you wouldn't starve your child, she wouldn't cry so much! :) Just kidding! Kids have all kinds of strange quirks!
Aw-w-w-w, life is hard, Maddie.
Oh, the solids. Maybe one day KJ will eat them without gagging after the first bite.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
HAHAHAHA! It's so sad, yet so adorable! Poor Madie!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha. What a sad day. I love that you were clever enough to get that on video Mal. Sooo cute.
Love the Cali pictures. We are planning a trip in August. Maybe we can meet up?
It depends on when in August. We'll probably be leaving between early and mid-August. I wish we could though!
sterling came over to see what the problem was. he wanted to watch it again too. poor girl, but it is nice to have it on video.
So pi-ti-ful :( Poor little babykins.
that is sooooo sad! She sure is getting big!
Food keeps me happy, too. :-)
I hope you had a great Mother's Day, Mallory!
That's hilarious! Of course, if you wouldn't starve your child, she wouldn't cry so much! :) Just kidding! Kids have all kinds of strange quirks!
Aw-w-w-w, life is hard, Maddie.
Oh, the solids. Maybe one day KJ will eat them without gagging after the first bite.
Post a Comment