Here are the pictures from the open house in Utah. Karen and her siblings really know how to put on a show! Everything was beautiful. Thanks for all the hard work! So, here's a story about the happenings of the evening:
We took pictures with Mike's family.

Our kids at the time of marriage... okay, that's not a very funny joke. I mean, it is in my mind, but who knows who's reading this, right? These are Mike's nieces and nephews. I have the perfectly pleasant Sam, Mike's got the disgruntled Sadie (poor thing, she had the hardest time with her dress all night) and Kylie, Lexi, Claire, and Ethan are in the front.

We took pictures with Grandpa Watkins. We were so happy he could make it to the open house, especially since he wasn't able to go back east for the actual wedding.

Mum saw an old seminary student - all grown up and married. (sniff)

Mike saw his old mission president and his wife.

We were all able to re-connect with LONG lost friends.

Angela made us laugh, and Mike made weird faces at Jeff.

And Sadie ate cake - and she was better.

The end!
7 comments:
So cute! Brings back lots of great memories.
Sadie did have a time with that dress--she'll do better in about 20years! So sweet...love the pictures.
Great photos! Those kids are adorable and I especially like little Sam.
Do I know the old Seminary student? It looks like Bob Pratt was in a picture...I know him! :-)
Mike has very cute nieces and nephews. I love the last picture of Sadie. Who isn't happy eating cake???
The Seminary student was Julia. We got to meet her husband at the reception as well. A couple of days later we had dinner with Bob and his wife. We also got to reunite with some old friends who had lived on Saipan there--it's a small world...mmmm...kind of. :)
TAG!--You're it!
Go to my blog for directions.
And one for Michael, too--
TAG!--You're it!
Go to my blog for directions.
Post a Comment