Sunday, October 5, 2008

THEY'RE HEEEERE!

Don't worry, it's not poltergeist; it's wedding photos! We got disc 1 from Selena a few days ago, so here are the highlights!

Here we are at sunset on the slope of Bunker Hill. The sky was so pretty, we had to stop and take them here. This is actually at the end of picture day #1, and I was like, "My shoes are coming off right now." So, we relaxed a bit in the clothing department, sat on the grass, and started snapping shots.

Here we are looking out over Charlstown Pier towards "Ol' Ironsides" (aka: the USS Constitution).

Again, Charlstown Pier. My bouquet down in Boston was just pulled together by yours truly. If I had known I could do a fairly good job on my own, I don't know if I would've bought one up in Maine. There are better shots of it, but not in any of these really.

Here we are back up on Bunker Hill. There were dogs frolicking over in the lawn - a couple of them getting a little too close for comfort with this dress on - but Selena (along with the owners of course) of keeping them away.

On our way to the Public Gardens we ran into a number of children, particularly little girls. At one point I climbed into an elevator that had a mother and her 4-ish year-old daughter. The girls eyes just went enormous when she saw my dress. When we actually entered the Gardens there was a musician playing his accordian. Selena asked if we could dance to his music while she took some shots and he broke into the classic prossession song. We saw another man taking pictures while we danced and this little girl just stood there and watched.
Standing in the arch of a tree in the Gardens.
Walking the end of the Freedom Trail on Bunker Hill. (Don't worry, I didn't walk the whole thing in that dress and those stilletos. Although I probably walked about the equivalent.)
Next up: pictures from the Utah reception!

1 comment:

andalucy said...

how fun! they turned out beautiful. my favorite is the first one.