Since Mal already stated the rules of the tagging (previous post), I will just put down my seven random facts about myself.
1. I am a very prompt person. I love to be on time. It absolutely drives me crazy to be late to something.
2. I love to smell things. Ever since I was a little guy, I used to smell everything! I still remember waking up in the morning and smelling my Mom's bathrobe when she would be working in the kitchen.
3. I have to keep my hair short. Going bald might play some factor in this (okay, let's be honest. A big factor), but I love having short hair! I always have had short hair, even when I had thick, wavy hair.
4. Grey is my favorite color. I know, some of you are already saying "Grey isn't a color, it's a shade!" Believe me, I have heard it before.
5. I'm passionate about the San Francisco 49ers football team. Malie can testify to this. I check their online newsroom multiple times a day. I grew up in the Bay Area of California, and on healthy doses of Joe Montana, Jerry Rice and Steve Young. The past six years have definately not been glorious by any means, but I still love and want them to succeed. I'm part of the 49er faithful. I think a lot of fans died off after Steve retired.
6. I'm a health freak. So much that I'm graduating in Health Science (Environmental Health and Safety). I love to work out, eat right, feel healthy, read about being healthy, how to prevent bad health, etc. It really grabs my attention.
7. I really dislike the word moist. I don't want to hear about anything being moist. Enough said.
I really don't know how to tag people...even if I did I think Mal tagged most of the people I know that have a blog...so let's just go with that!
5 comments:
I'm right their with you, about not knowing how to tag people, but I think I will do my 7 random things on my blog.
That is hilarious about you hating the word moist. How do you feel about the word flacid?
That one is pretty bad, but moist really tops everything for me.
That's one of the first things I learned about him.
Hey, I didn't know about the word moist either. I'll have to remember that and use it as much as possible in every sentence I can think of! Is it moist in Rexburg today? It's certainly not moist here in AZ. However, I am looking forward to some moist weather soon. Love ya, pal!
It's fun to learn more about Mal's hubby. Wouldn't you rather eat a moist cake than a dry one??? I would. :-)
Post a Comment