Wednesday, October 15, 2008

And You Thought You Knew Me... Pah!


Mum tagged both me and Mike... we'll get him later though. So, here are the rules, in case you can't read them off to the side there:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random (and my I add "and/or weird") people at the end of the post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I can say "hello!" in 8 different languages, and "goodnight" in 6.
2. I'm picky about the feet I let near me - not to mention TOUCH me! They need to be clean, at least mostly free of callouses, have short nails, be scentless, and, with the exception of Mike's, cannot have any funky shapes to them. (His aren't so bad; he's just got really short pinky toes, which is a little weird.)
3. If I were going to be reincarnated I would choose to be a cat, and yet, I cannot say they are necessarily my favorite animal.
4. I want to live near the ocean; preferably the Atlantic, but I'd take certain parts of the Pacific too.
5. I don't care much for the classic movie version of Pirates of Penzance. The acting is good, the music is also, but I dislike the way they did the stage set.
6. I am something of an online quiz junkie. I don't go looking for them usually, but only because I know that if I do, I'll spend hours on that and not get anything done. I do indulge myself when someone forwards one to me or when I see a really good one on the sidebar of Facebook.
7. I once told Sister Dauk that Mum was pregnant and got scolded for it.

There, if those aren't random enough, I'm not sure what else I could do.

I tag: Shannon & BJ, McKenzie, Calandria, Ave, Taylor, and Lilliput.

2 comments:

ML said...

OK, I can see now that Michael just BARELY (heh heh) squeeked in under the wire with the feet thing. Phew!

Maine Mom said...

I'm voting for the Atlantic ocean!