"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with." - Mark Twain
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Little Yosemite
For Presidents day, we went to Little Yosemite in Sunol. Not Yosemite National Park, but a local Regional Park called Sunol. The name was coined because of the water and rock features in this specific area. It's hard to match the majesty of Yosemite, but Sunol is beautiful in its own right.
Madie liked throwing things in the water.
Random, blue rock.
And she fell asleep on the way back to the car. Her forehead kept bobbing against the back of mine, it was pretty pathetic. On a side note, we were walking by a tree when a small rodent just dropped out of the sky and came within a foot of Mal's head. Turns out a raven didn't like invader. It was a close one.
And there I was thinking how cute these photos were of you...and I still can't figure out which one you're referring to. That's okay--ignorance really can be blissful.
3 comments:
Okay, two things: it's hard to tell in the picture, but that rock is, like, really blue. Really, really blue. That's why I took a picture of it.
And for the record, that rodent was like 6 inches from dropping on my head. Nothing like having a dead mouse fall on you.
Oh, and thanks a lot for posting that meth-addict picture of me. I really appreciate it.
And there I was thinking how cute these photos were of you...and I still can't figure out which one you're referring to. That's okay--ignorance really can be blissful.
Post a Comment