Sunday, February 5, 2012

Great Expectation (literally)

So, we may have forgot to mention via blog that we are expecting. In fact, we find out the gender of the baby this Wednesday. So we are now accepting your predictions! Boy? Girl? What's it going to be?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Jessica :) said...

I'm gonna say boy.
Dan was asking me the other day if you were expecting. He had seen somethig on your blog that basically said you were but he hadn't seen a announcement so he was confused. Ha! Anyway, we're excited for you guys! Congratulations!

Ben and Kristen Call said...

BOY!!! Excited to hear what the gender is! CONGRATS

Kay-Tee said...

girl. YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE ALL GIRLS. bwahahahahaha

Karen said...

I'm sticking to my boy prediction. But, I'm usually wrong, so it will be a girl!

Unknown said...

Girl. Madie needs a sister to chum around with. :-)

Unknown said...

Boy boy boy boy boy!!!!!! And our deal still stands if I'm right. Hehe.

ML said...

It's a boy.

andalucy said...

Girly girl!

MJ said...

Congratulations! Two is awesome--99.2% of the time, lol.

I'm gonna hope for a boy, if only because I have boys, and girls pretty much scare the crap outta me. :)