"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with." - Mark Twain
YAY! Congrats on baby two, the BOY! So happy for you guys!
Congratulations!! :)
Yay! Bring on the blue. :-)
That is so exciting! How fun to have one of each! Is Madeline excited?
Thanks! We're pretty excited. I actually don't think Mike believed it for a moment--the current generation of his family doesn't seem to produce boys. As for Madeleine--I don't think she has a clue what's going on.
Yay! How exciting!!
So fun!!! Congrats!
YESSSS!! I guessed right! Congrats you guys that is awesome!
I'm so behind the times! Congrats! That's exciting!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
YAY! Congrats on baby two, the BOY! So happy for you guys!
Congratulations!! :)
Yay! Bring on the blue. :-)
That is so exciting! How fun to have one of each! Is Madeline excited?
Thanks! We're pretty excited. I actually don't think Mike believed it for a moment--the current generation of his family doesn't seem to produce boys. As for Madeleine--I don't think she has a clue what's going on.
Yay! How exciting!!
So fun!!! Congrats!
YESSSS!! I guessed right! Congrats you guys that is awesome!
I'm so behind the times! Congrats! That's exciting!
Post a Comment