Exciting news! It's my birthday! It's so exciting that my brain blocked it until 6 days ago! (Seriously, is it just me or has September flown by faster than a goose outflying a blizzard?) Anyway, I got my first package in the mail yesterday and I can't even express to you how excited I was so I'll let this picture do it for me.
| A dress-the-doll puzzle?!?! SCORE! |
I almost wet myself with excitement! Alas, it was short-lived. I found a note that said it wasn't for me. Lame. All I got was a book and money. The puzzle went to someone else...
| Pouty face. |
But since I handed the puzzle over to the Leach without too much of a complaint, Karma decided to make up for it. Guess what I found lying on the top of the $5 movie bin at WalMart?
| Childhood favorite. |
We came home and watched it straightway and I've got to say, it was just as good as I ever remember it being. I think Madie liked it too. Her favorite part was the train. She spent every moment between the song "Casey Junior" and the closing scene saying, "Train?! Train?!" and crying. (I need to teach her not to cry through Dumbo. Karma doesn't take kindly to things like that.)
5 comments:
Was it really $5? Cause if it was I needs to get me one of those $5 Dumbos so we can have a little variety in our Ethne movie selection (she's obsessed with elephants and we watch Horton more often than I care to admit).
I can't believe Madie got a present on YOUR birthday! Rude!
And crying during Dumbo- unacceptable.
;)
If I had known you wanted that puzzle so bad, I would have gotten you one too, Mal. Maybe next year...
you boob, of course you don't get the cool stuff, everyone knows that goes right out the window when you have kids:)
I love your excited face!
Post a Comment