If I had the money and the space I would host a Halloween masquerade. It would be in the spirit of the one hosted by Leonardo in Much Ado about Nothing. I would have masks at the front for people who think they can get in without dressing up. I would love to have fun, fanciful masks like these from a masquerade wedding reception:
![]() |
| Source |
There would be awesome traditional masks from different countries:
![]() |
| My dad had a mask just like this one from Hawai'i. |
![]() |
| These are for Dio de los Muertos and they are awesome. Source |
![]() |
| Traditional Venetian masks. Also very cool. Source |
And there would just be cool masks I saw and liked. Like these leather ones from last year's Charles Dickons' Fair:
There would be great music and lots of space in my house for dancing. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, a dance where people actually danced. Novel, isn't it? Ahhh...it would be a yearly event to really look forward to.
How would you celebrate if you had the space and money?




No comments:
Post a Comment