Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall & Animal Festivities

We begin our post at Joan's Farm in Livermore. It is the perfect place to take your little ones to.


I want a llama so bad! These things were awesome.

According to Madie, this was Eeyore.


Madie and I on the Hay-ride.

Onto the next event...

Yesterday, we decided it would be a good time to shampoo the carpets...which meant we had to leave home for a few hours while everything dried. So we headed down to Berkeley to eat at The Cheeseboard. I'm proud to say I polished off 3/4's of the 18 inch pizza. No regrets! Easily the best pizza I've ever had.

Afterwards, we headed to Tilden Regional Park. This park had a playground, picnic area, camping, hiking...pretty much anything you could imagine. Madie loved feeding the animals. Bring your own celery/lettuce.


This sheep was particularly aggressive, but Madie held her own! She didn't let go of the celery too soon.

No comments: