Our Halloween started on Saturday night when we were invited to the Prusso's party. Great party, half of the ward was there, in addition to other friends. Mallory and Madie dressed as tahitian dancers. I dressed as a San Francisco street performer. Here are some pictures from the party. Madie loved playing with her friends.
On Halloween, we were invited by the Pradise Family to make homemade donuts, hang out, and take the wee ones out trick or treating along their street. Madie got the hang of it real fast. About half-way through trick or treating, Madie decided she wanted to take her costume off. I figured with her smile and saying "Twick o' Tweet!", she would be just fine in the candy department. She loved it.
4 comments:
Great costumes! Madie is so CUTE!!
Ok, you and Madi were hula dancers and Mike was Wayne?? Am I right? So cute :) And I love the little pumpkin costume as well!
Ok, you and Madi were hula dancers and Mike was Wayne?? Am I right? So cute :) And I love the little pumpkin costume as well!
Close, Tani! Madie and I were just Micronesian dancers and Mike was a San Francisco street performer. We had all the stuff, and I'm all about easy and free until Madie gets to be at least old enough to tell people what she is.
Post a Comment