We left Livermore at 5:00 am for San Francisco to Seattle, to Japan, to Guam, and then to Saipan. We arrived to Saipan at 9:00 am PST. That's 28 hours of traveling which includes the drive to the airport! Madie did surprisingly well on the trip. There were about 45 mins on the 10 hour flight to Japan where she was throwing a fit, but I really couldn't blame her. We were getting a lot of frustrated looks from people around us, but their frustrated looks quickly changed to "Sorry I looked your way" when I met stared right back at them with a stern look. This guy would even play peek-a-boo and would glance over every few 10 seconds. He finally stopped when I locked my eyes on him for a minute straight. We were joking with my parents afterward that I should have drawn some tats on my face to look more intimidating. A lot of people already assume I'm in the military, so that's good enough I guess.
Saipan is very beautiful, green and humid. We will be here through Thanksgiving and are glad to be with family. I know this is probably weird to hear, but in the 3.5 years of being married, this is actually my first time visiting my in-laws home.


Saipan is very beautiful, green and humid. We will be here through Thanksgiving and are glad to be with family. I know this is probably weird to hear, but in the 3.5 years of being married, this is actually my first time visiting my in-laws home.
No comments:
Post a Comment