"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with." - Mark Twain
cute, cute, cute!! And I LOVE Madie's cowgirl boots! So cute.
Super super cute!!! I love the colors! :) Yup, Madie is good at getting me baby hungry.
Beautiful photos.I don't know why, but I really like photos of people walking away. They seem more poignant--more like there's a story to the picture.
I think it's photo-journalism aspect that you probably like, Mum. It looks caught-off-guard.
Beautiful family. :-) Every single picture is awesome!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
cute, cute, cute!! And I LOVE Madie's cowgirl boots! So cute.
Super super cute!!! I love the colors! :) Yup, Madie is good at getting me baby hungry.
Beautiful photos.
I don't know why, but I really like photos of people walking away. They seem more poignant--more like there's a story to the picture.
I think it's photo-journalism aspect that you probably like, Mum. It looks caught-off-guard.
Beautiful family. :-) Every single picture is awesome!
Post a Comment