I must be getting weaker, or Madie's getting heavier--I'll let you decide which is which but don't be stupid--because every time Madie lifts her baby doll now, which maybe weighs all of six ounces, she makes a deep grunting noise followed by a tired sigh.
Sometimes I'm a little worried about the things Madie does because there aren't many places she could be picking them up from. She doesn't go to preschool or daycare, she doesn't have any older siblings, and her father is gone for eight hours a day at least. Which leaves me thinking, "Do I grunt like that when I pick her up?" or whatever else she may be doing at any given moment.
I've decided though that I do not. Grunt, that is. There are definitely things she mimics and comes by them honestly, but this grunting isn't one of them. Am I alone here?
Sometimes I'm a little worried about the things Madie does because there aren't many places she could be picking them up from. She doesn't go to preschool or daycare, she doesn't have any older siblings, and her father is gone for eight hours a day at least. Which leaves me thinking, "Do I grunt like that when I pick her up?" or whatever else she may be doing at any given moment.
I've decided though that I do not. Grunt, that is. There are definitely things she mimics and comes by them honestly, but this grunting isn't one of them. Am I alone here?
1 comment:
ha! I love this! Brielle makes a goofy face at me all the time she makes her mouth into an "O" and opens her eyes really wide. It is SO cute! But I think, do I do that too?? good to see I am not alone in my paranoia :). But yes, Brielle grunts a lot as well. She probably does get that from me though ;)
Post a Comment