Sunday, October 18, 2009

Winter Proof

We finally got a cover for Madie's car seat. It's a water proof cover with a soft inside to provide extra warmth. Bring on the Idaho wind/snow!

Aaannnd...a great picture with Mal and Madie. She actually fits in this sling now that she has gained a few. She used to just sink into it and not fit very well. She gets weighed/measured this Wednesday.

4 comments:

ML said...

Wow! I can't believe how much she's grown since I took the picture of her just barely peeking out of the sling! She always brings a smile. Thanks.

Tiffany said...

so cute! I love it!! Sorry I didn't have one of those cover things for you--just not quite needed down here!! Still 101 this week!!!

andalucy said...

I was so bummed when those seat covers came out shortly after my fourth child had grown out of the car seat. (At least I never saw one until then.) They would have come in SO handy in Minnesota!

Beautiful photo of mom and baby, too!

andalucy said...

Hey Mal, we need an undate on how your swimming is going.