Saturday, October 3, 2009

Caught!

I have been trying to catch her smile for the past couple of weeks now. I have been spending a lot of time with her since I'm only taking 6 credits this semester, and she will smile at the most random times. I FINALLY CAUGHT HER!

For Mal's birthday we went to Red Robin in Idaho Falls. If you sign up for their E-club, they will give you a free dinner/dessert on your birthday! So, I signed Mallory up. You can really see how much Madie looks like Mal in this picture.

I love this picture with Mal and Madie.

Madie after a traumatizing bath.

It's fun to be the one to console her in the giant towel.



This is a video from Red Robin.

We had a fun time for Mal's birthday. She got a blueberry pancake, sausage, and avacado shake breakfast, family dinner at Red Robin, a few gifts, and a huge get together with our friends in the evening. Good day!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

dear mallory
happy birthday madie is cute i love you love lexi

Anonymous said...

dear lexi,
thank you so much. i love you too. and madie thinks you're pretty cute, too.
mallory

ML said...

I love it when baby has had their bath and I can wrap them all up in a big towel! It's one of those "life is good" moments.
Madie looks so much like Mallory in these pictures!

Karen said...

I love the big smile! She's so cute - keep the pictures coming!

MJ said...

That first pic is the CUTEST smile!

It's good that you're getting to spend so much time with Madie. I know my Michael loves spending time with Aidan, and it's so cute seeing how much Aidan adores his daddy.

Glad you had a great birthday, Mal! Love you!

Shannon said...

So cute. She is getting so big. One of my favorite moments still is to wrap up Sam in a towel after a bath and cuddle. Luckily he still likes it too and gets irritated if this little ritual goes to fast always the dilemma of trusting the bladder long enough.

Anonymous said...

Sweet!