Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Midway through

Tonight is the last of mid-terms, hooray! It has been a tougher semester than we expected, especially for myself. I'm only taking six credits, but they are a very demanding six credits in Microbiology and Toxicology. I think it's also an accumulation of other activities that are contributing to my lack of time (church calling, president of my professional society, etc). We are entering a few contests in the next few weeks here. Mal is entering a writing contest and is submitting a piece of work for it. I am entering an art contest and am submitting a couple of my photos I have taken over the past two or three years. There are cash prizes involved, so we figure why not? It has been a real joy spending so much time with Madie this semester though. It has been fun to see her grow and develop. 

There's a little smile...


She is REALLY starting to develop some physical attributes.



This is a bush in front of our apartment complex. I figured I should take some pictures of the foliage before the eastern Idaho wind picked up to blow all the leaves off the branches (which happened a week later). 


Looking up at a tree in Porter Park. 


I love the faces Madie makes when we give her a bath...err shower. This is her new little shower chair that we just set down inside the tub, and since we recently installed one of those detachable shower heads (thanks MariLou), it works out really well! She is a lot happier with this chair than she was in the plastic tub we started out with. Plus, it preps her for showers. 



This girl cannot keep her socks on for the life of her! She is constantly kicking her little feet and ever so slowly sliding her socks down her ankles, and off her toes.