Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tick or Treeeeeeat!

So our ward had a Halloween party last night. It was so much fun to dress Madie up in her little pea pod costume (compliments of another couple in the stake whose kid was definitely not going to fit it). I don't know why Mum hated Halloween so much. I loved dressing Madie up! And seeing all the little kids dancing in their little outfits! Hahaha! Anyway, we didn't get a lot of pictures, but here are some highlights.

Here's our group. Madie's a pea pod, I'm a carrot (I have green ribbons in my hair, but you can't see them too well), and Mike is a farmer. (Notice the size of that belt buckle?)


This was a dessert someone brought. Want some?


Here are some friends of ours in their costumes. I couldn't keep from laughing every time I saw Steve's! It is just too funny!

To top off our Halloween festivities, we had some friends over for ice cream sundaes, gave out a little candy to some trick-or-treaters, and right now we're watching Psycho. Neither of us have ever seen it, but it's already starting to make us nervous!

1 comment:

ML said...

That fat suit is awesome--I want one of those!
Madie is the cutest little pea I ever saw...