Frankly I don't think the picture does the cut justice. I really like it (the cut that is), but I think the picture is a little weird - my expression probably; and the bangs are a little more separated here than they are usually. Anyway, here's the look!
"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with." - Mark Twain
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Time for a Change
I have had the same hair cut for about 2 1/2 or 3 years - something like that. I like to change it up once in a while, but I just couldn't decide how to do it without going really short - an idea that didn't really thrill Mike; or getting bangs - an idea that didn't really thrill either of us. Mike had seen pictures from my "bangs" days, and lets be real: I just don't work bangs really well. But, I had seen some bangs that I loved in a movie we watched recently, and on other stars, and figured, hey, if they can do it, so can I.
Frankly I don't think the picture does the cut justice. I really like it (the cut that is), but I think the picture is a little weird - my expression probably; and the bangs are a little more separated here than they are usually. Anyway, here's the look!
Frankly I don't think the picture does the cut justice. I really like it (the cut that is), but I think the picture is a little weird - my expression probably; and the bangs are a little more separated here than they are usually. Anyway, here's the look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think it looks GREAT! Very flattering.
Yup--I like it.
If that picture isn't the most flattering, then you must be looking WAY HOT!!! Seriously though, I like the cut. It's very cute!
So cute! You have the pretty face to do the bang thing successfully. Change is good...
Great cut! It looks really good on you.
I love it, Mal. Looks very cute on you!
Post a Comment