This year we had Christmas in Arizona with my side of the family. We figured this could be our last chance for a while due to our fuzzy future. Since we graduate this year, we have absolutely no idea where we will be the next five or so years. We have aspirations to move back east, but have also toyed with visiting Saipan for a few months or living in Salt Lake after we graduate. Lots of possibilities! Anyways, we had a great time in Arizona. Thanks again family for partying with us while we were there. These pictures are all from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Our Niece Lexi acting goofy, Christmas Eve.
So this is a funny story. We decided to go Christmas Caroling to some of my parent's neighbors. We had this pineapple we wanted to give away to someone, the question is, will anyone open up their door and accept the fruit? We went to four different doors, I think two weren't home, but the other two blatantly rejected us! I'm not just talking about neglecting the sound of Christmas Carolers on your doorstep, I'm talking about coming to the door and seeing us through the window and closing the blinds, turning off the lights, and leaving us hanging! Yes, this truly happened. We had a good laugh. We just wanted to give someone this blasted pineapple!
Kylie and Lexi were pretty scared of this illuminated bear. I think they are paranoid of bears because everyone reminds them that there are wild bears up at my parent's cabin.
Mallory, Tiff holding Said, and Shannon, having a good laugh caroling.
Sam, a little unsure about the illuminated bear.
Sadie playing with toys at my parent's house. I used to play with those very toys!
Mal playing piano with Sadie.
Christmas morning and matching pajamas.
Christmas morning.
Mal explaining something.
4 comments:
So fun...I might have to steal a couple of your photos. Thanks for posting them...we are SO GLAD you guys came!! THanks for Loving my girls!! They are so sad you are gone!! Hopefully it's sooner than later that you come back!
We had a similar response when we caroled in the corridors of the hospital this year! Ah well.
Wow! Somehow Mallory "Watkins" seems so much more official now with the matching pajama pants! I'm so glad you had a merry Christmas.
You guys are at such an exciting point in your lives. How I miss those days, before JW and I got old and decided we really fit into the rural life. On the one hand it would be so fun for you guys to travel around, on the other, these housing prices are out of control low. Happy New Year.
that is SO true. Housing prices have dropped so much. It would almost be nice to get one, and rent it out for a while so we can go visit some people.
Post a Comment