We were both going to graduate in December, but because his internship is on campus this semester, he needs to be a full-time student which means he's a semester ahead. I'll still graduate in December.
I'm still going to try to get a job this summer and defer, but it's looking more and more like I'll just finish up this summer. I guess it depends on the economy.
5 comments:
uhhh...cute...slightly disturbing, but cute. pre-congratulatory congrats mike!
He graduates this summer? I thought he didn't graduate until December--that's great!
Exciting! When do you graduate, Mal?
We were both going to graduate in December, but because his internship is on campus this semester, he needs to be a full-time student which means he's a semester ahead. I'll still graduate in December.
I'm still going to try to get a job this summer and defer, but it's looking more and more like I'll just finish up this summer. I guess it depends on the economy.
Post a Comment