Friday, January 30, 2009

Surprise!

Click here to view the surprise...trust us, you are really going to like it.

12 comments:

Karen said...

I'm so excited!!! It's fun to see the little guy/girl swim around. Can't wait until Aug 22! Congratulations!

BJ said...

Congrats!

Ave said...

I predict a girl born on August 19th in the afternoon. Good job guys. Any other bets? let's get a kitty going, 3 bucks?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it would be my side of the family trying to get something out of it. *rolls eyes* (Not that I would do any less.)

Karen said...

I'm sorry, but I have to say Aug 27 - a few days late. Since my last 4 grandkids have been born on the 27th, that's what my guess will be. And I guess a boy.

ML said...

That was the most fun movie I've watched in a long time and I can't stop smiling!
I'm going to hold my guess for a couple of months--it's too early for me to get a feel for it yet.

McKenzie said...

Congrats guys!!!

Holly said...

Yay! So glad to hear the happy news.

Conner said...

Wow its an alien, cool!!! And will be untill about 9 or 10yrs old thats cool too!!

ML said...

Hahaha! I showed Eden the video, then went on to a site to show her what a baby looks like this early on and she said (a little concerned), "Mom--it looks a little like an alien."

andalucy said...

There is nothing wrong with looking like an alien for a little while, as Mallory has so beautifully demonstrated.

Congratulations! This is truly wonderful news.

MJ said...

that's great! we only got pics, no video.