"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with." - Mark Twain
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Winter has arrived
Winter is finally here! Our weather has been holding off for so long, these past two weeks we have been enjoying 65 degree days with cold nights and lots of sun. It has been raining lately, and last night...the rain turned to snow. It was beautiful.
I was glad it finally snowed. The days have been really nice up until a week ago, and I figure, if it's going to be this cold out, it may as well look pretty!
3 comments:
My favorite smell in the world--snow in the air.
I will be happy here if the snow holds off for another month!
Great picture, Mike!
I was glad it finally snowed. The days have been really nice up until a week ago, and I figure, if it's going to be this cold out, it may as well look pretty!
Post a Comment