Well, Mal and I are on break right now. We have an entire week off of school! For some that translates to sleeping in, lots of movies, and lots of football. For Mal and I, that means no school work and extra time to earn money at work. Mal said she can work between 20-30 hrs this week, I can work up to 40 at my job. Today I got rewarded for working during the week long break. We got the opportunity to drive up to Teton County to check some fire extinguishers at some of the lodges that the school/church owns. We own three properties with many lodges on each! It's pretty amazing actually. Here is a photo album of some of what I saw today.
Here is one of the barns owned by the school that we checked. There are a few cabins, or 'camps' as they say back east (new terminology I learned this last summer), right near here.
4 comments:
That is great that you and Mal get to work during break, and it sounds like a fun job if it involves little trips, how romantic.
Well, we don't get to work together. We work in the same building, but in different departments. Mal works in the Eng. department and I work in the Safety office.
Yeah, I guess that is a smart idea, you would be either fighting or laughing all day if you were in the same area, since your newly weds, you'd probably be laughing.
That's awesome you guys are racking in more hours from work. It's good to get some mad dolla dolla bills into the account. =) Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment