Sunday, November 23, 2008

A bit of good news

This isn't a huge deal, but I was able to find my camera again! I thought I had lost it about a month ago while printing some pictures at Walmart. I had no idea where it was, I thought maybe I had left it somewhere in the store and someone picked it up and decided to take it home with them. It's a nice camera, and takes great shots. AND I had just taken on the "Picture Spouse" role (the one who takes it upon themselves to take pictures at certain events)! So a month passed, and we were on our way to a BYU football game party (they handed the victory to Utah btw), and I glanced down by Malie's feet and saw it peeking from underneath her seat. I reached down and picked it up...I honestly felt like Charlie when he discovered he had found the last golden ticket! I was so happy I probably could have jumped out of the car and pranced around our parking lot singing "I've got a golden ticket!". Anyways, more pictures are coming your way. I'm sure Mallory is absolutely thrilled that I have my camera back...as you can see on her facial expression in the picture below. 

6 comments:

ML said...

I'm thrilled...does that count? (She's so cute!)

Unknown said...

That IS good news!

Ave said...

You look too skinny, eat some chocolate!

Ave said...

I meant Mal, not you Mike.

Michael said...

So are you saying I'm fat??? haha jk

Mike and Mal said...

Okay, if I get to eat chocolate, I guess I can gain a little weight for you.