Monday, November 3, 2008

The Latest and Greatest

Here are some of the latest pictures. Since my computer broke last summer, and Mal's just broke on Sunday, we have been having a lot of issues getting assignments and blogging done. Anyways, here we go.
On Saturday we went to Jackson Hole. It was really fun. We didn't really plan it out, otherwise we probably would have seen more. We just kind of woke up and decided to go. Jackson is famous for the wood-plank sidewalks and overly expensive shops.

Here is Teton Pass, 8,441 ft. above sea level.

We decided to get out at the pass to walk around. It had just rained, and there was a little bit of snow around. It smelt so good.

Here is a quilt Mal made for one of her projects for her Robert Frost class. Each square has an element from a Robert Frost poem, which includes quotes, pictures, symbolism, etc.

A few days before Halloween, we went to the Haunted Mill. It was really fun! All of the "monsters" in there really just targeted the women. I won't lie though, I even jumped a few times. We invited a lot more people, but we had so many couples turned us down because the wife had some traumatic experience last time she went (wet her pants, ran back to the car crying...I couldnt' believe it!!).

2 comments:

Ave said...

OH, that is so funny about the haunted house. Mals quilt is very very cool. I always wanted to visit the tetons.

Unknown said...

Bummer about the computers. I just tagged Mal, but if her computer is broke, she won't be able to do it.

I would be one of the wives refusing to go to the Haunted Mill!