Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Oakland Zoo

What was originally a daddy-daughter date turned out to be a Dad = chaperon situation. We went with a family in our ward, whose son Rion, is notorious for flirting with Madie (feelings appear to be mutual). We recently got an annual zoo pass, so this will be the first of many trips!

I really don't know why I took pictures of the animals, it's kind of lame to take pictures of captive animals. Mostly because everyone can take those pictures! I guess this is more 'evidence' that we were actually at the zoo.

Madie was in a roller-coaster mood. One minute she would be completely entertained by watching animals, the next she couldn't really decide what would make her happy.

She finally calmed a bit when we got to the petting zoo and got to comb some goats. She even found one her size.


Ryan was nice enough to share some raisins with Madie at the end.

2 comments:

Mal said...

That first picture is so funny! I love Rion's face! Too cool.

ML said...

Madie's collection of hats is wonderful!