Summertime is here! Madie is enrolled into some swim classes, where she has learned to kick her legs (and say 'kick'), blow bubbles, and hold onto the edge of the pool.

Modeling the new bathing suit. She loves swimming in the pool.

Easily her favorite park. Every time we approach the vicinity via car, she absolutely knows we are close and yells out "Da-doh! Da-doh!" (Madie for 'water'). Needless to say, she was pretty happy to be here this day.

She always belts out a good scream while touching the fountain spray.

It's actually a good sized splash park.

She is still obsessed with shoes, particularly Mals. She loves high heels to be exact. She added the sweatband on her own.

I would love to hear some of your input of what the conversation sounds like between Madie and these stuffed animals at the library.

Lately, she has really taken to laying on her tummy to read or watch something with one of us.
1 comment:
I love love love these photos! I tried to decide which one was my favorite, but they're all so cute!!! I can't wait to take Madie to the water park!
Post a Comment