Sunday, October 31, 2010

There was a full-moon on a dark and dreary night...

...and this creature was created!!!

Any guesses? Answer is at the bottom of the post...

Frankly, this one is a lot scarier than the actual costume. This is a face Madie has been making lately, cracks us up every time. It's especially good when she has a mouth full of food as shown in this photo!

Answer: Wishing troll!

9 comments:

Sean and Becky said...

Haha, I love it!

ML said...

Yikes!

Karen said...

Now I remember our conversation. The minute I saw the first picture, I remembered. She totally looks just like a wishing troll in that picture. What a cutie!

Ben and Kristen Call said...

Oh my word, that has got to be the GREATEST costume of ALL time! Where in the world did you find that wig?

Mal said...

Kristen/Ben (whoever left the comment, haha!): it's the "Promoter" wig from WalMart sprayed with purple hairspray. Then we just stuck a little faux diamond on her belly button from a temporary tattoo pack and called it good!

Mal said...

Honey, I've gotta ask: how is a night dark and dreary when it has a full moon?

andalucy said...

That is funny about the full moon and a dark and dreary night. I noticed that, too. :-)

But that costume is hilarious. Wow! I love it.

Michael said...

Let me answer your question with another question: how does a 14.5 month old magically grow 12 inch long purple colored hair and have a magic jewel appear in her belly button? All I can say was it was just one of those nights...

Mal said...

Touche.