Thursday, October 7, 2010

A New England Autumn


Trees in front of Grammy H's house. They're all bright yellow. Mike got some great light here.


I think this is the tree we walked to at the Ave's and Lucy's parents' house (see previous post). I love how you have green, yellow, orange, and red on the same tree. (Again, Mike's picture.)


The view from one of the bridges in town. It's a beautiful river. I love the reflections. (Again, Mike.)


 Leaves on Lincoln Street.


Looking over the pile of leaves we raked. She had so much fun crawling in Gram's yard. (Her nails were disgusting afterwards, though.)


She wasn't wild about being put in the leaves,


but Sean was!


Grammy's light post at the end of her driveway.


I'm a Leaf Jumping Olympian, so don't feel bad if you aren't as artistic.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Idaho really makes me hate fall. Thanks for the pictures to help me get back in the spirit!

Mal said...

hahaha! I know how you feel, Nichole! Spring though, I think is the worst up there. It is SO windy!

Ben and Kristen Call said...

Haha! I love the video! What form you have Mallory! I think I need to take lessons from you!! :o)
I LOVE the pictures of the fall leaves, the are GORGEOUS!!! If only we had falls like that around here.

Karen said...

Thanks for making me smile today - I loved the video, Mal! You definitely have some leaf jumping skills. Michael - you really should sell some of your pictures -you are a great photographer. Those pictures are amazing!

MJ said...

Love those pics!

holly said...

We love your leaf jumping, Aunt Mallory! Claire and Ethan want to give you a gold medal. Too bad we won't find many leaf piles to jump in when we see you in Arizona this November :) Can't wait to see you guys then!