Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pajama Problems

Is it just me, or does the word "pajama" look Sanskrit? I wouldn't at all be surprised. (It just struck me right now that "surprised" is also a weird spelling for American English, but this isn't about words, so allow me to direct myself to the focal point of this post.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I enjoyed listening to Madie and watching her crawl around. I always loved the crawling stage when my kids could crawl and then sit and then crawl again. Fun!

Karen said...

Oh my gosh - she is so CUTE! I love that little face poking out of her pajamas. I laughed so hard watching it. I can't wait to see her again!

ML said...

This is so so cute! Eden and I have re-watched it again and again.

Ave said...

She is adorable! I love the high pitch babble, and she looks very purposeful. I too cannot wait to give that baby a gentle squeeze.