Saturday, September 5, 2009

Baby, Family, Outings

Recently, we have been keeping busy with little Madie. She has been sleeping and eating so well, we have been very pleased with how things are going so far. She usually only wakes up once at night to eat, then returns to her slumber. We have had tons of family visit us in the past few weeks as well, probably the most we have ever had since we have been in Idaho. Isn't it amazing what happens when you have a baby?? I also threw in some pictures from a little day trip I took to Grand Teton National Park with my parents and Grandma.

I love this picture of Madie.

This is a good picture of Mal testing out the sling. Madie fell asleep almost immediately inside it. Just like the womb!

This is Eden, Mal's little sister. This is a picture of her holding Madie for the first time.

On Friday, we took a small trip to Mesa Falls with my family. This is a good one of Mal after she got her hair done, with her little sister Eden.

Nana helping Madie burp.

When we entered Grand Teton National Park, we saw a bunch of cars pulled off to the side of the road, on a bridge above the Snake River. We jumped out to see what everyone was looking at and saw a moose cow and calf eating and walking in the small stream.

After a while, the cow just plopped herself into the stream to cool off.

This is a picture of me standing in Jenny Lake at Teton.

And of course, the Tetons.

6 comments:

andalucy said...

I love that haircut on Mal.

MJ said...

I love it, too!

Mal, how do you like the sling?

Anonymous said...

The sling is a gift from God! I don't use it a ton just because it puts Madie to sleep so deeply that it interrupts her schedule, etc. so we only use it at Church or when Madie is having a hard time falling asleep at night after she's been fed. It's great though. And the deep sleep may just be Madie. I don't know that any other kid has a problem with it. She likes being real close to me, of course (who doesn't?!) and the sling lets her do that. It was particularly nice when she was only a few days old and was still having a hard time sleeping away from me.

Unknown said...

i love the haircut. i've been thinking about getting mine cut, but just need to find how i want it cut.

Tara Johnson said...

Love the haircut! You look beautiful, so does Maddie. Good job mom and dad.

Meagan said...

She is so cute! Congrats!