We love her little mittens. We are thinking of some sort of boxing name for her because her hands are always up by her head.
Mumma and baby.
Daddy and baby.
This is her normal sleeping position: slightly on her side, with her head facing upwards. Hands up by her head.
8 comments:
I'm so glad you did this post so that now everybody can see that it isn't just because we're parents/grands, but she really is one very beautiful baby girl!
What a beauty, seriously. My Lmx was a pretty newborn for a boy. Lulu had to grow cute, she looked like a boy for at least two months. Madeleine looks like a sweet peaches and cream baby girl. Sorry Mal, but I think she is going to look like her daddy.
Thanks a lot, Ave.
She is beautiful! What a sweet little girl. Keep the pictures coming...they change and grow so fast!
shes beautiful mal!! I can't wait to meet her! =)
She is pretty! How exciting for you that she's here and home! Great pics and I loved the last few posts too - lots of fun to read!
She is so beautiful. We can't wait to see her!
I want to touch that peach fuzz on her head! She is magnificent.
Post a Comment