We are now starting our third week of school, and have both been enjoying our classes. Our schedules have worked out so well this semester with work, school, and Madie. Special thanks to Tari McDonald for babysitting Madie! Mal is taking about 15 credits, and I'm only taking 6. It works out really well. I'm glad I get to spend so much time with her during the day. I figure that I will never really have the opportunity to spend this much time with any of our kids in the future due to working full-time/grad school/etc. So here is what has been going on!

The name "Madie Ali" has been coined by Mallory's sister Alexa, due to her dukes always being in fight mode. We snapped this shot at TGI Fridays, very fitting.

Madie is helping me do some homework here. This is the slug I have been referring to laying across my chest.

Another trip to Grand Teton National Park you might ask? Well, of course! When you buy a National Parks Pass, you've got to take advantage of it and get your moneys worth. Our mission today was to find some fall foliage. We found it in it's beginning stages.

Here is Mal and Madie (if you can find her) at Jenny Lake. She did so well on our trip today.

Our friends Angela and Andy came with us for the trip. Here is Ang and Mal trying on apparel.

The marina at Coulter Bay with the Tetons in the background.

Beautiful aspen trees.

I have quite the knack for running into moose. We drove by this bull while driving back to Jackson. I would have gone a little closer had the bull not been in an National Elk Refuge enclosure.

We finished the day in Jackson, and ate at a really good Mexican Restaurant. We snapped this photo in the restaurant of Madie clinging to her pacifier. We walked around a few shops afterwards, and enjoyed some afternoon rain. It was an awesome day.
2 comments:
I'm glad you guys got to get out and have some fun! I know it can be hard during school and with baby in tow! And thank you for letting me watch Madie- it helps me get my baby fixes and will hopefully help tide me over until baby #2 gets here in January!
Love all the pics of Madie (and you guys of course). Mal...I love your hair...cute cut! Madie is getting so big and it kills me that I don't even have a date set where I get to hold that cute doll! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment