Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mal's Belly

I'm starting to show and I've promised to post a picture. So, here's the picture. Pretty self-explanatory. I'm stretching out my pants as long as possible, but my shirts are lasting all right. Pretty soon though, I'll have to start doing some serious maternity shopping. We'll keep the pictures coming!

8 comments:

Karen said...

You look great, Mallory!

bob said...

it's wierd you have something growing inside you, it's like a scene out of one of the alien movies. anyway, it's about time you had a belly! is it kicking yet? got a name? what about naming it kimberly, aparently that works just as well for boys as it does for girls!

Conner said...

What the HECK! Mal has a belly! A real ponch! Now you know how mom felt and dad for that matter... uh... Just dont lose any hair.

andalucy said...

Those must be some valiant abs you got there.

Anonymous said...

Well, you know, I try.

Yeah, I'll try to keep all my locks, Levi. Thanks.

ML said...

You won't know how Mom felt until you can use your abdomen as a tray table while sitting upright.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, as always. It's fun to see pregant bellies on skinny women. :-)

Anony said...

How adorable! You're going to be such a smokin hot mama!