In response to Ave's tag, and just because it's a good thing to dwell on:
1. When I tell people Mike makes me breakfast every morning - even on the weekends sometimes!
2. Bar Harbor's Village Green - year round.
3. Libraries, especially old ones with all their little nooks and crannies.
4. When people say something hilariously funny, but say it so quietly that you have to be paying attention specifically to them to pick up on it, so often you're the only one listening. It's like an inside joke, but better!
5. 4th of July, St. Patrick's, Thanksgiving, and New Years...and of course, Benito Juarez Day. Forever.
6. Certain parts of high school, especially anything to do with Lisa or L. H., because they were so cool, and anything to do with Char, because she was so blonde--in the Filipina sense, I guess.
7. Thinking about dances with Lurson to Gloria Estefan in high school. TOO BAD THERE ARE NO GOOD HOME VIDEOS OF IT.
8. House-dreaming with Mike.
9. Cooking/baking things I know people like: lemon squares, cheese cake, crepes.
10. Music, especially the home-made variety.
2 comments:
Village Green... I'm so totally with you there!
I love Conner homemade music, it makes me feel the happiest, especially if it involves a wardrobe malfunction.
Post a Comment